Displacement Transducer

Displacement transducers are available with different type of sensing technologies.

A string pot is one form of a displacement transducer, which is also called a displacement sensor.

For more information about displacement transducers, please explore the following links:
Magnetostrictive Position Sensors
Magnetic Scale Position Sensors
Angle and Inclination Sensors
Cable Actuated Position Sensors

Contact us for further information